Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Latino Education & Advocacy Days Summit
"Black Brown Indigenous Unity"
LEAD Summit VII Photo Gallery (courtesy of Strategic Communications - Robert Whitehead) -
Available after March 30, 2016
(Complimentary Parking - Lot D Only)
(courtesy of LatinoGraduate.net)
(only available March 30, 2016 or later)
Official Social Media Ambassadors for LEAD Summit VII: Puente Project
Participants are encouraged to use the hashtag #LEAD2016 when participating via social media
The College of Education at California State University, San Bernardino is pleased to announce the 7th Annual LEAD Latino Education and Advocacy Days (LEAD) Summit.
- Are you ready to make a difference in the Latino community?
- Are you ready to connect with and be part of Latino educational leadership?
- Are you ready to find cross-sector solutions to improve the education and lives of all students?
- Raise Your Hand, Step In, and Get Involved!!!
- Latino Education is the economic imperative of our time, and the civil rights issue of our generation.
- Latino students disproportionately bear the crux of the educational crisis,
and is where the greatest improvements and most fundamental changes must be fared.
Please join us for a one-day summit as we convene key stakeholders: teaching professionals and educators, researchers, academics, scholars, administrators, independent writers and artists, policy and program specialists, students, parents, families, civic leaders, activists, and advocates. In short, those sharing a common interest and commitment to educational issues that impact Latinos.
Read about our Optional Course Credit requirements.
Conference Location: Santos Manuel Student Union Event Center
(Complimentary Parking Lot D Only)
Call for Volunteers
This event is only possible through the hard work of numerous faculty, staff, students, and community volunteers.
Volunteers needed for the following tasks:
- LEAD Summit support staff
- Information booth
- Golf cart shuttle
- Volunteer headquarters
- Stage management
- Lunch provided for all day volunteers
- Flexible schedules
- Register Now to be a Volunteer
For more information about volunteering, check back soon:
Support This Event!
If you’re an individual, institution, business, agency or group who wants to monetarily support this event, please click here and make your tax-deductible donation to “Latino Education” in the drop down box.
Please visit our LEAD Education Projects Websites:
Latino Education and Advocacy Days (LEAD)
California State University, San Bernardino
5500 University Parkway / Room CE-305
San Bernardino, CA 92407